[Pki-users] pkiconsole?

Matthew Harmsen mharmsen at redhat.com
Wed Apr 30 16:45:00 UTC 2008

Ebbe Hansen wrote:
> After installing, how do I access/start the console?

Invoke it from the command line specifying the URL to the administration
port of your CA:

Usage: /usr/bin/pkiconsole <url>

     where <url> is the url to the administration port of your
                 Certificate Subsystem.  For example:

                     https://water:9443/ca

Replace "water:9443" with your "hostname:port".  You must specify the
"https://" URL portion in your  invocation.