[Pki-users] ESC Smart Card Management

Jack Magne jmagne at redhat.com
Mon Dec 1 22:09:03 UTC 2008

Actually, you have to populate one of your directory servers with some
authentication information and configure TPS to access it.

Check below for information on how this is done:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/cert-system/7.3/html/Administration_Guide/Administration_Guide-Token_Processing_System-Configuring_LDAP_Authentication.html