[Pki-users] Install DCS on RHEL4

Marc Sauton msauton at redhat.com
Fri Dec 5 00:13:09 UTC 2008

As per
http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Prerequisites
We suggest the usage of F8 and F9 for the current code and bits of DogTag.
You cannot use the F8 or F9 rpm's on RHEL4, RHEL4 is more likely based
from F6
And would have to build from source to get the newest recommended bits
of DogTag and all the dependencies, that will be time consuming. (not
recommended to use older binaries from F6)
There is a RHCS product that had been available for RHEL4.
M.