[Pki-users] DogTag Response to CMC Request from SLCS Server ..

Graham Jenkins graham at vpac.org
Fri Nov 14 01:18:23 UTC 2008

We're using Dogtag pki-ca-1.0.0-1.fc8 as an Online CA to provide
certificates in response to requests from a SLCS server.

And the log file we're seeing on the SLCS server is saying:

--
INFO  [TP-Processor7] CertificateServlet.doProcess: CertificateSigningRequest=
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----

INFO  [TP-Processor7] CertificateServlet.doProcess: send certificate request to CA server
ERROR [TP-Processor7] CMCConnection.checkResponseHeaders: Invalid Content-Type in HTTP response header: text/html
--

So what we're thinking is that perhaps we are sending our request to the
wrong URL .. viz:

Does anyone have any ideas about this please?

--
Graham Jenkins
Australian Research Collaboration Service