[Pki-users] DogTag Response to CMC Request from SLCS Server ..

Marc Sauton msauton at redhat.com
Fri Nov 14 01:46:55 UTC 2008

Graham Jenkins wrote:
> We're using Dogtag pki-ca-1.0.0-1.fc8 as an Online CA to provide
> certificates in response to requests from a SLCS server.
>
> And the log file we're seeing on the SLCS server is saying:
>
> --
> INFO  [TP-Processor7] CertificateServlet.doProcess: CertificateSigningRequest=
> -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
> MIICTjCCAbcCAQAwgaExFDASBgoJkiaJk/IsZAEZFgRzbGNzMRQwEgYKCZImiZPy
>  ..
> 9ChQYHcP8EpaseH8XymdH1bw
> -----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
>
> INFO  [TP-Processor7] CertificateServlet.doProcess: send certificate request to CA server
> ERROR [TP-Processor7] CMCConnection.checkResponseHeaders: Invalid Content-Type in HTTP response header: text/html
> --
>
> So what we're thinking is that perhaps we are sending our request to the
> wrong URL .. viz:
>    <CAUrl>https://slcscadev.vpac.org:9443/ca/ee/ca/</CAUrl>
>
> Does anyone have any ideas about this please?

What are the DogTag logs like?
I would try /ca/ee/ca/profileSubmitCMCSimple or /ca/profileSubmitCMCSimple
There is a profileSubmitCMCFull if using client auth
There is also a tool called HttpClient for tests:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/cert-system/7.3/html/Command_Line_Tools_Guide/HTTP_Client.html
M.