[Pki-users] Using a something other then the default schema for directory based enrollment?

Veale, Sean sean.veale at gdc4s.com
Tue Mar 17 20:50:59 UTC 2009

Has anyone able to implement directory base enrollment using their own
custom schema for the LDAP directory?  I.e. either direving from the
default one (person is the object class I think) or their own entirelly.
I would like do this, but have been running into problems durning the
enrollment process. This is using the 8.0 alpha build of the CS but I
imagine the dogtag works the same.

I'm attching my TPS and CA configs and Tps-debug log if someone see's a
problem with the configuration.

Thanks

Sean

  <<ca-cs.cfg>>  <<Tps-debug.log>>  <<tps-cs.cfg>>