[Pki-users] Using a something other then the default schema fordirectory based enrollment?

Adewumi, Julius-p99373 Julius.Adewumi at gdc4s.com
Tue Mar 17 22:42:12 UTC 2009

Sean,
        when I was on the CS, I successfully enrolled with Smartcard
using directory based enrollment.  I had to modify my schema at times to
conform to what CS was sending to the directory server (using wireshark
to see what is sent).
For example, if CS sends out o=Certificate Authority which was not an
object in my DS, I added it to the subtree and it works.  So I did
customize to fit what CS wants else it comes back too often with denial.
(No way to customize CS to fit the DS.)

Julius