[Pki-users] Rotating debug logs.

Jerry McCarthy jerry at cpmg.com
Wed Oct 6 22:23:57 UTC 2010

I can see where the SignedAudit System and Transactions logs have
log.instance type settings but I am interested in the debug log.  It does
not appear to have the same controls on the CS.cfg file.  My SignedAudit
System and Transactions logs are already rotating fine.  Are you saying that
if I add a:

log.instance.debug.maxFileSize=2000

to the appropriate CS.cfg my debug logs will rotate?

Regards,

Jerry McCarthy
CPMG