[Pki-users] DogTAG PKI - crlDistributionPoints cert profile: Type_0 : URIName error

Frederic d'Huart fdh at x-zone.org
Wed Oct 27 21:19:44 UTC 2010

Thank  you Very much Sean for your answer, and sorry for my late answer.

In fact :

policyset.userCertSet.13.default.class_id=crlDistributionPointsExtDefaul
tImpl

was already enabled ...

In fact the Java Error occur when I enable

policyset.userCertSet.13.default.params.crlDistPointsPointType_0=URIName

If I remove the URIName or If I replace it with any other possible values,
I don't get this error any more.

May I ask you which Java and Os Version are you using on your system ?

I'm Using

FC12 and OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.8.1) (fedora-40.b18.fc12-i386)
OpenJDK Client VM (build 14.0-b16, mixed mode)

Thank you.
Kind Regards.