[Pki-users] Update CA name "CA Signing Certificate" to a more meaninful name

Ricardo Alexander Alexander Perez Ricardez rperez at pgjtabasco.gob.mx
Sat Aug 16 19:28:32 UTC 2014

Hi, I create a CA in Interactive way, with default values:

pkispawn use this file: etc/pki/default.cfg

This file contains the value: pki_ca_signing_subject_dn=cn=CA Signing Certificate,o=%(pki_security_domain_name)s

Therefore, the CA is created with the default value: "CA Signing Certificate"

I would change this to a more meaningful name, It’s possible update or change the name “CA Signing Certificate” to a new value name?

pkispawn use argument -u "update instance of specified subsystem", It's possible to update the value using this option?