[Pki-users] Doghat on Ubuntu

Abha Jain abhaj at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 21:10:31 UTC 2014

LOL! Oops... Yes it's Dogtag :) Sorry about that.

-Abha

On Thursday, July 3, 2014 1:42 PM, John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com> wrote:

On 07/03/2014 04:31 PM, Abha Jain wrote:

Hi All,

>I see that Doghat is supported on Fedora and RHEL. Is it possible to run Doghat on Ubuntu host? Has anyone tried it and any thoughts on how to make Doghat work on Ubuntu?

Thank you for your interest in the Dogtag project. The project name
    is Dogtag, as in identification tags worn by military personnel, not something a canine wears on it's head :-) I'll let someone else more knowledgeable about the Debian porting effort reply to your specific question.

--
John