[Pki-users] Doghat on Ubuntu

Timo Aaltonen tjaalton at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 4 06:19:39 UTC 2014

On 03.07.2014 23:31, Abha Jain wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I see that Doghat is supported on Fedora and RHEL. Is it possible to run
> Doghat on Ubuntu host? Has anyone tried it and any thoughts on how to
> make Doghat work on Ubuntu?
>
> Thanks for your help!

Hi,

It's still work-in-progress, partly due to the recent switch of
packaging over to 10.2~ which brought new unpackaged dependencies which
need to be dealt with. I'm currently blocked on
jackson-module-jaxb-annotations not building right, process-sources
phase is not run for some reason..

The ultimate goal is to get a working Freeipa server in the next Debian
release, which will freeze in November.