[Pki-users] Doghat on Ubuntu

Timo Aaltonen tjaalton at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 4 06:22:34 UTC 2014

On 04.07.2014 09:19, Timo Aaltonen wrote:
> On 03.07.2014 23:31, Abha Jain wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I see that Doghat is supported on Fedora and RHEL. Is it possible to run
>> Doghat on Ubuntu host? Has anyone tried it and any thoughts on how to
>> make Doghat work on Ubuntu?
>>
>> Thanks for your help!
>
> Hi,
>
> It's still work-in-progress, partly due to the recent switch of
> packaging over to 10.2~ which brought new unpackaged dependencies which
> need to be dealt with. I'm currently blocked on
> jackson-module-jaxb-annotations not building right, process-sources
> phase is not run for some reason..
>
> The ultimate goal is to get a working Freeipa server in the next Debian
> release, which will freeze in November.

Still too early in the morning to actually read the subject.. so this
will eventually be brought to Ubuntu too.

and actually, you should be able to run 10.1 now (pki-ca at least, don't
think the other subsystems work):

https://launchpad.net/~freeipa/+archive/ppa

but don't expect to get any support for it :)