[Pki-users] confused about access control list

Christina Fu cfu at redhat.com
Wed Apr 29 16:59:41 UTC 2015

Hi,
I was looking for an exact aci syntax example you tried that failed so I
could help you better with.
Did you do something like:
resourceACLS: certServer.ee.request.enrollment:submit:allow (submit)
user!="someBody" && group="Agents":All Agents other than someBody may
submit an enrollment request

I got the syntax info from the link I gave you.  Let me know if that's
what you tried.

Christina