[Pki-users] Dogtag ReST Interface Enrollment Java Null Pointer Exception

Peter P. p.pan48711 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 22:33:46 UTC 2015

Hi John,

Thank you for helping me with this issue! I build an XML response using
snprintf  shown below that I post using libcURL with this URL
https://mydogtagserver:8443/ca/rest/certrequests

    snprintf(payload, MAX_CERT_LEN,  "<?xml version=\"1.0\"
encoding=\"UTF-8\" standalone=\"yes\"?><CertEnrollmentRequest>"
             "    <profileId>%s</profileId>    <isRenewal>false</isRenewal>
   <xmlOutput>false</xmlOutput>"
             "    <Input>       <InputAttrs>   <InputAttr
name=\"cert_request_type\">pkcs10</InputAttr>\t"
             " <InputAttr name=\"cert_request\">%s</InputAttr>
</InputAttrs>    </Input></CertEnrollmentRequest>",
             profile_id, pkcs10_csr);

profile_id is the profile I wish to enroll with and pkcs10_csr is my CSR.

Let me know if you need any more information from me.

Thank you,

Peter