[Pki-users] DirAclAuthz host configuration

Marc Sauton msauton at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 17:36:51 UTC 2015

On 09/17/2015 09:27 AM, Raspante, Patrick wrote:

> For the CA’s authorization subsystem, Is it possible to configure the
> CA to look for users in a different DS instance than the one defined
> in ‘internaldb.ldapconn.host’ ?
>
> I’ve done some initial testing changing the following settings to
> point to another ds instance:
>
> authz.instance.DirAclAuthz.ldap.basedn=<my basedn>
> authz.instance.DirAclAuthz.ldap.database=<my database>
>
> authz.instance.DirAclAuthz.ldap.ldapconn.host=myotherds
>
> authz.instance.DirAclAuthz.ldap.ldapconn.port=389
>
> After a restart, the CA seems to still be doing authorization queries
> to the DS defined in ‘internaldb.ldapconn.host’.
>
> Thanks,
>
> pwr

you may define a separate authz

authz.impl.myDirAclAuthz.class=com.netscape.cms.authorization.DirAclAuthz

authz.instance.myDirAclAuthz.ldap.basedn=<my basedn>

authz.instance.myDirAclAuthz.ldap.database=<my database>

authz.instance.myDirAclAuthz.ldap.ldapconn.host=myotherds

authz.instance.myDirAclAuthz.ldap.ldapconn.port=389

also add
authz.instance.myDirAclAuthz.ldap=myotherdb

and to enroll
processor.caProfileSubmit.authzMgr=myDirAclAuthz

M.