[Pki-users] DirAclAuthz host configuration

Raspante, Patrick Patrick.Raspante at gd-ms.com
Fri Sep 18 14:40:53 UTC 2015

Thanks Marc for the reply.
As you suggested, I created myDirAclAuthz instance and used the 'myotherdb' ldap connection instance.
When I start my CA,  I see in the access log of 'myotherdb' that 'cn=aclResources' is searched for and returned successfully.
Then if I authenticate to the CA Agent page, and exercise some operations (e.g. aclResource=certserver.ca.certificates Op=list),  I see activity in the access log of the directory server defined in internaldb. No activity in the access log of 'myotherdb'.
Is there a way to configure the CA's default authorization manager to look at myotherdb instead of the internaldb directory?
pwr