[Pki-users] How to add a custom extension to a profile

joris dedieu joris.dedieu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 10:56:06 UTC 2016

Hi list,
I'm currently trying to add some extensions (For puppet trusted
factshttps://docs.puppet.com/puppet/latest/ssl_attributes_extensions.html)
 to my certificates. As far as I understand, I have to create / modify
a profile to do so. From the CSR, I can see the request extension

        Requested Extensions:
            1.3.6.1.4.1.34380.1.1.13:
                ..my_puppet_role
            X509v3 Subject Alternative Name:

So basically the question is how to declare 1.3.6.1.4.1.34380.1.1.13
retrieve it's value in  $request$ ? Is there something similar,
somewhere that I can use as an example ? a doc to read ?

Many thanks
Joris