[Pki-users] Jar files versions for java pki client

David Kinghorn david at datasages.com
Fri Jul 22 17:35:13 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to use the java client in the link below (using nss
authentication), but I'm running into issues finding the right versions of
the various jar files listed.

http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Java_Key_Client_API#Setting_up_Buildpath.2FClasspath

I am getting inundated NoClassDefFoundError, IncompatibleClassChangeError
and the like presumably due to the wrong version of certain jar files. Is
there a guide on which version of the various files are required? In
particular, I'm having an issue with conflicts between the following two
dependencies, but there are probably more.

<dependency>

    <groupId>javax.ws.rs</groupId>

    <artifactId>javax.ws.rs-api</artifactId>

    <version>2.0-m12</version>

</dependency>

<dependency>

    <groupId>org.jboss.resteasy</groupId>

    <artifactId>resteasy-client</artifactId>

    <version>3.0.18.Final</version>

</dependency>

This is on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.2 (Maipo) with
jss-4.2.6-37.el7.x86_64 and pki 10.2.5.6 I am using java 7 on tomcat 7
using maven to build the war file Thanks, ~ David