[Pki-users] Jar files versions for java pki client

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 19:58:47 UTC 2016

Hi David,

That wiki page might be outdated. The client classpath for PKI 10.2.5 is
defined in this file:
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/pki.git/tree/base/java-tools/bin/pki?h=DOGTAG_10_2_5_BRANCH

You would need to find the package that owns each JAR file to find the
version number:
$ rpm -qf /usr/share/java/commons-cli.jar
apache-commons-cli-1.2-13.el7.noarch

--
Endi S. Dewata