[Pki-users] Unknown Certificate Request Type error on enrolling PKCS10 csr in java

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 19:46:42 UTC 2016

Hi David,

We don't have detailed API docs, but you can see how the API is used here:
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/pki.git/tree/base/java-tools/src/com/netscape/cmstools/cert/CertRequestSubmitCLI.java

The input parameters need to be specified in the corresponding profile
inputs, which may differ from one profile to another. I'd suggest you
try the CLI first with an XML file to make sure the placements are correct:
http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Submitting_Certificate_Request

Then you can try calling it directly through the API.

--
Endi S. Dewata