[Pki-users] Unknown Certificate Request Type error on enrolling PKCS10 csr in java

David Kinghorn david at datasages.com
Mon Jul 25 20:15:30 UTC 2016

Hey guys,

I'm trying to upload a csr to the ca in java and am getting a "Unknown
Certificate Request Type" error. There seems to be no documentation on
this. Any help what I'm doing wrong would be great. My code is as follows:

MultivaluedMap<String, String> enrollmentRequestMap = new
MultivaluedMapImpl();

enrollmentRequestMap.add("cert_request_type", "pkcs10");

enrollmentRequestMap.add("cert_request", certData);

CertEnrollmentRequest enrollmentRequest = new CertEnrollmentRequest(
enrollmentRequestMap);

enrollmentRequest.setProfileId(config.getRemoteAssetCertProfileId());

CertRequestInfos result = client.enrollRequest(enrollmentRequest);

Thanks,
~ David