[Pki-users] SubjectAltName - how?

Supper Florian 6342 sIT Florian.Supper at s-itsolutions.at
Tue Nov 15 09:22:41 UTC 2016

Hi,
You have to add the following lines into your certificate profile..

policyset.ServerProfile.10.constraint.class_id=noConstraintImpl
policyset.ServerProfile.10.constraint.name=No Constraint
policyset.ServerProfile.10.constraint.subjAltNameExtCritical=false
policyset.ServerProfile.10.default.class_id=userExtensionDefaultImpl
policyset.ServerProfile.10.default.name=User Supplied Extension Default
policyset.ServerProfile.10.default.params.userExtOID=2.5.29.17

Then the SAN's will be added to the certificate.

BR
Florian