[Pki-users] SubjectAltName - how?

Ian Koenig iguy at ionsphere.org
Tue Nov 15 18:57:04 UTC 2016

Thanks Supper.   Is there a clear documentation on how to create a new
certificate profile that is visible via the WebUI?

I tried this process:

1) pki -C client_password.txt -n caadmin ca-server-show --output
caServerSANCert.cfg --raw caServerCert

   a) Add in the lines you specified above to caServerSANCert.cfg

   b) Update the line profileID to be caServerSANCert

4) pki -C client_password.txt -n caadmin ca-profile-add --raw
caServerSANCert.cfg

5) Approve this new profile.

What happens when I attempt to issue a cert request via the WebUI, there
are no inputs for me to fill in like the default caServerCert profile.
Just some text about Cert profile and description, then Inputs in bold and
a Submit button.

Thanks
ian