[Pki-users] scep certificate enrollment

Goeman, Stefan Stefan.Goeman at dnvgl.com
Wed Jun 19 14:48:02 UTC 2019

Hello,

I want to use SCEP certificate enrollment with dogtag PKI. I know more or less how to enable this.
However, in the dogtag PKI system there are so many certificate profiles enabled by default.
How do I know which certificate profile will be used with SCEP?
Or, are these two things unrelated?

Much thanks in advance for your feedback!

Greetings,
Stefan

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain confidential information and/or information protected by intellectual property rights for the exclusive attention of the intended addressees named above. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and its attachments. Unauthorized use, copying or further full or partial distribution of this e-mail or its contents is prohibited.