[Pki-users] Dogtag CA and FlatFileAuth

Dusan Kozic dusan.kozic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:55:04 UTC 2020

Good day!

I am testing Dogtag CA with Cisco IOS client using the One Time Pin
RouterCertificate Enrollment Certificate Profile. For authentication I am
using auth.instance_id=flatFileAuth. This works OK in documented scenario
where entries in flatfile.txt are like this:

UID:<IP_address>
PWD:<password>

I have a question whether it is possible to change authentication
parameters in flatfile.txt to authenticate routers using other parameters
than IP address,e.g. FQDN or some user provided parameters.

If not, Iam interested if this is possible if I change Authentication
Manager to DirBasedAuthentication.

Please provide me some documentation and examples about FlatFileAuth and
DirBasedAuthentication.

Thank you!

--
Kind regards,