[Pki-users] Dogtag CA and FlatFileAuth

Dinesh Prasanth Moluguwan Krishnamoorthy dmoluguw at redhat.com
Mon Aug 31 18:11:44 UTC 2020

Hi Dusan,

I am not familiar with SCEP but let me try answering your question.

The wiki page we have is: https://www.dogtagpki.org/wiki/SCEP_Setup
The RHCS doc we have is:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_certificate_system/9/html/administration_guide/enrolling_a_certificate_in_a_cisco_router

IIUC, if you want to use FQDN you need to add entries to DNS to map FQDN to
IP address.

For other types of authentication, maybe you can read the RHCS doc:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_certificate_system/9/html/administration_guide/automated_enrollment#Setting_up_Directory_Based_Authentication

HTH!

Regards,
--Dinesh