[Pki-users] Publishing

Dinesh Prasanth Moluguwan Krishnamoorthy dmoluguw at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 16:09:24 UTC 2020

Hello Pascal,

please find my replies inline..

On Thu, 2020-02-13 at 12:30 +0100, Pascal Jakobi wrote:
> I am running Dogtag 10.5 on CentOS7. Basic setup is OK, but I need
> publish the generated certificates towards an external Directory.
>
> Once upon a time, I would use pkiconsole to set-up LDAP publishing,
> but
> the program seems to have disappeared.
>
> Therefore, I have 2 questions :
>
> 1/ Are there instructions to set-up publishers without GUI somewhere
> (apologies if I missed them) ?
You can install pkiconsole using `yum install pki-console`
Doc: https://www.dogtagpki.org/wiki/PKI_Console

> 2/ What is the tool I should use to administer Dogtag ?
In PKI 10.5, there are 3 ways to interact:
- Web UI
- CLI
- pkiconsole

You can use the admin guide from RH documentation:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_certificate_system/9/

Regards,
--Dinesh