[Pki-users] Publishing

Alex Scheel ascheel at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 16:25:01 UTC 2020

Hi Dinesh,
----- Original Message -----

This isn't strictly correct. Due to the quick of how Dogtag is shipped
on RHEL, CentOS lacks the packages in the RHCS Layered Product. Fedora
doesn't.

This is one of the reasons we've historically built them in the EPEL
branch in COPR. However, the 10.5 branch hasn't been enabled for COPR
automatic builds (and the versions in COPR would exceed those in CentOS
at any rate).

- Alex