[Pki-users] pki 10.5 - Unable to log in to PKI console

Marc Sauton msauton at redhat.com
Mon Feb 17 19:59:43 UTC 2020

The entry
CN=PKI Administrator,E=caadmin at MyServer.MyDomain,OU=MyInstance,O=MyDomain
likely has the older cert with serial 6, it just needs the newer one with
serial 0x33 / 51
It may be easier to use the pkiconsole to add it, under"
"Configuration | Users and Groups | Users | admin | Certificates | Import"
Thanks,
M.