[Pki-users] Some questions about dogtag Replicate

Endi Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Fri Oct 9 18:33:50 UTC 2020

Hi,

The PKI version that you have is rather old. The latest stable version is
PKI 10.9 and
we are working on PKI 10.10. Is it possible for you to upgrade to the
latest version?

If PKI is used as part of IPA, the profiles and certs will be replicated
automatically.
However, if it's used outside of IPA, the profiles and the certs will need
to be copied
manually to the new replica.

Here's the upstream doc that we have on CA cloning for PKI 10.5:
https://www.dogtagpki.org/wiki/PKI_10.5_Installing_CA_Clone

However, the PKI 10.5 code and doc is no longer maintained upstream. If you
need
to use this particular version on RHEL I'd suggest to check RHEL
documentation or
contact RH support.

Thanks.

--