[Pki-users] Automatically generate certificates without approval

Wahaj K mwahaj3120 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 09:15:04 UTC 2020

Hi Guys,

I am new to Dogtag PKI and have installed it on fedora 33. I am able to
send a PKCS#10 certificate, approve and then get the issued certificate. I
need to know a way to generate the certificate without manual approval
hence when PKCS#10 request is sent ,the certificate is generated right
away. I have looked at profiles, CA configuration but couldn't see a way. I
am using Dogtag 10.9. Is this possible? Any guidance is appreciated.

Regards,
Wahaj