[Platformone] Using the DCAR postgres container

Adam Wise adam.wise at g2-inc.com
Fri Jan 3 16:52:45 UTC 2020

Hi, we're hoping to find a way to make use of the postgres container
located here:

https://dccscr.dsop.io/dsop/opensource/postgres/postgres

I opened a couple tickets that detail the issue. Apparently we can't find a
way to get this launch, deploying to an OpenShift environment. There is an
issue where Postgres does not have permission to access its data directory,
even when we attempt to mount that folder. Here are the two tickets with
more details:
https://dccscr.dsop.io/dsop/dccscr/issues/257
https://dccscr.dsop.io/dsop/opensource/postgres/postgres/issues/2

At the moment, we seem to be blocked on this issue.

Adam Wise
Software Developer

HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) – formerly G2, Inc.

Technical Solutions Division

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

email: adam.wise at g2-inc.com

Work (301) 575-5143 | Mobile (301) 755-3250