[publican-list] RFC: Make -langs=en-US the default language for command line args

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Wed Jun 2 22:08:04 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-02 at 01:44 -0400, Jared Morgan wrote:
> I've seen a number of emails flying around that show some nice aliases
> for publican commands.  I know many people have implemented their own
> aliases to quickly execute basic en-US book builds.

We removed this because we got disgusted with the complete inability of
writers to give any consideration or concern for translation. When
writers start displaying the ability to think of other people we will
add this back in.

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Software Engineer

Sure our competitors can rebuild the source but can they engage the customer the same way? -wmealing