[publican-list] Turning off validation (sssshhhhh!!!!!!)

Jonathan Robie jonathan.robie at redhat.com
Wed Mar 17 18:19:50 UTC 2010

I'm working on a large documentation set that currently has plenty of
dangling links (it was produced by automatic conversion from a Wiki).

I would like to be able to turn off validation, but still build a
document. I can do this with a vanilla DocBook tool chain, but I'd like
to use Publican instead for a variety of reasons. Once we get the entire
project to validate, I'd turn it on and keep it on.

Is this possible?

Jonathan