[publican-list] RFC: Modified JBoss brand (was Re: RFE for Publican Brands)

Jeffrey Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Wed Oct 13 00:35:23 UTC 2010

Misty Stanley-Jones wrote:
> See https://fedorahosted.org/publican/wiki/JBossBrandChanges for screenshots and downloads. Thanks Jeff for the use of the Wiki!

I'm going to split up this change set atm, in to the following two sections:

1: verbatim style and title locations

2: admonitions and examples

I think number one is generally agreed upon as being good across the
board and suitable for inclusion in the common brand and therefore
application across all brands that don't override these things.

I think number 2 needs a bit more discussion and may end up bing applied
differently amongst the brands.

If you disagree you'd better let me know before I commit a patch for
number one!

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>