[publican-list] 'mismatched tag' error during installation

Jeffrey Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Sun Sep 19 21:56:45 UTC 2010

Hi Michal, this is an old bug in HTML::Element, we carry a patch for
this in Fedora. Upstream bug with patch at

There is a patch for XML::TreeBuilder that is also required, again
carried in Fedora and opened upstream with patch at
http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=50060 Make sure you grab
the later patch since the original had a bug.

FYI I'm now the maintainer for both those packages and am trying to fit
in time to update both of them. There have been a few developer releases
of HTML::Element.

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>