[publican-list] Dbfo keep-together instructions stripped out by publican?

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Sun Jan 29 23:29:07 UTC 2012

Hi Norm, have you rebuilt Publican from the SVN repo? We have done a lot
of work tweaking the CSS file used to create PDFs with wkhtmltopdf.

svn co http://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/publican/branches/publican-2x

These changes, and hopefully a few more, will be in Publican 2.9, due
out ... hopefully soon O_O

Cheers, Jeff.

http://www.emailreplies.com/#12replytoall