[publican-list] RHEL 6 packages for publican 2.8 and 3.0.0

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Thu Nov 8 04:50:20 UTC 2012

On 11/08/2012 12:11 PM, Eric H. Christensen wrote:
> I understand there are some issues with wkhtmltopdf as it uses a branched version of QT.  I'm not sure if it is already being worked but I would like to try to get it into Fedora so we can get rid of fop (I'm a co-maintainer for that).  Are you aware of anyone (Rudi?) that are currently working this?

Getting rid of FOP is a worthy goal indeed.

It's been a long time since I touched wkhtmltopdf for Fedora; so long
that I'd be starting from scratch coming back to it. I'd certainly
welcome anyone else getting involved and having a go at it :)

Build Jeff's SRPMs on an F17 machine and take a look at the rpmlint
output and go from there... the next step will be moving some of the
files into a -devel subpackage, but I'm hazy on the specifics and
there's certainly more to it than that...

Cheers
Rudi