[publican-list] Using internal links in pdf file in Publican

Sitapati das Joshua J Wulf sitapati at worldsankirtan.net
Fri Nov 16 09:26:53 UTC 2012

Thanks for the example Inna.

What about the case where your text read:

Refer to _Subsystems and Tunable Parameters_ for a description of which
parameters are mandatory for given subsystems.

Where _Subsystems and Tunable Parameters_ is the chapter title injected
into the sentence. Does that suffer from the same (or a different) problem,
or would it solve it in this case?

- Josh