[publican-list] Screen and Programlisting oddities in Publican 2.8

Norman Dunbar Norman at dunbar-it.co.uk
Thu Mar 14 11:40:40 UTC 2013

Hi Jeff,

On 13/03/13 23:44, Jeff Fearn wrote:
> Hi Norman, plugged your programlisting in to the Publican Users Guide,
> built on P3 with FOP, renders as expected.
That's good news.

> Set:
>
> <programlisting language="Intel x86 (NASM)">
Hmm, it's Motorola MC680xx language, but not to worry. I don't use the
"language" attribute.

> Also renders as expected.
>
> What version of the docbook xsl are you using?
In both cases, I'm using the version that came with my distro (unless
Publican installs it's own?)

So on Publican 2.1 running on Scientific Linux 6 (RHEL 6) I have 1.75.2
according to "yum". (It appears that where I said "2.3" previoulsy, I
meant "2.1" - sorry.)

For 2.8 running in Linux Mint 13 KDE, I have 1.76.1. (According to
apt-cache showpkg)

I'm trawling through the release notes on the Docbook web site. It seems
I'm a few versions behind.

What version did you use to correctly render in P3 please?

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar