[publican-list] Trouble with brand creation

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Sat Aug 22 05:06:16 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have created a brand for my documentation for a particular client.  It
is really just the "common" brand, except I replaced the logo images
with appropriate PNG and SVG files for my client.  Let's call the brand
"NewBrand"

Whenever I create a document and specify it to use "NewBrand", it
doesn't seem to work.  The logo images are that of the "common" brand
and not the ones for my client.

I created a brand about a month ago for my company, and it was
successful (ie., if I create a document and specify it to use this
brand, it works)

Not sure what I may have done wrong?

Thanks, in advance, for your insight.

Regards,