[publican-list] Trouble with brand creation

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Sun Aug 23 02:17:31 UTC 2015

This is resolved.  I am not sure what I was doing wrong, but I followed
the steps from the Publican documentation for creating a brand and now
it works as expected.

On a side note, any reason why the default CSS file that exists when a
brand is created doe snot use the CSS file for the "common" brand?  It
seems to use the Red Hat one (so all headings, etc. created in HTML
files are red instead of the blue that is used in the PDFs)

Regards,

Alan