[publican-list] publican build break on openSUSE

Sascha Manns saigkill at opensuse.org
Mon Apr 3 06:15:24 UTC 2017

Hello list,

as mentioned i'm working on publican on openSUSE.

The known dependencies are available now and i'm working on publican itself.

The current buildlog looks like:
https://build.opensuse.org/build/Documentation:Publican/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64/publican/_log

It uses in Line 5 of User Guide :
<!ENTITY % DOCBOOK_ENTS PUBLIC "-//OASIS//ENTITIES DocBook Character
Entities V4.5//EN" "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/dbcentx.m
od">;
The mentioned line 6 has %DOCBOOK_ENTS; so it tries to use it.

I have added "docbook_4" as BuildRequires. And it contains the above
mentioned: /usr/share/sgml/docbook/dtd/4.5/dbcentx.mod

As far as i understand, it should map from the oasis url to the local
one. Or have i misunderstood that?

The in the build log mentioned per-XML-Parser is already defined as BR.

The Specfile: https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/Documentatio
n:Publican/publican/publican.spec?expand=1

I asked on the openSUSE packaging Mailinglist and there comes up the
idea, that publican tries to download the reference from the internet.
But that feature isn't enabled on the Build Service.

Maybe anyone can guess, how to get it working?

Greetings
Sascha

--
Sascha Manns