[Pulp-dev] docs-builder-2.10-build and docs-builder-2.11-build jenkins jobs

Tanya Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Mon Dec 19 10:07:21 UTC 2016

We have jobs for dev and release branches and this *-build ones are for
the rest which is basically Beta and RC builds and they are triggered
manually when needed. That's my understanding.

I expect them to be published under 'testing/', so for 2.11-build they
should be here: http://docs.pulpproject.org/en/2.11/testing/*
*because of the way path is constructed [0] [1].

I am looking at configs now and they do not seem to be correct to me.
I'll make a PR to see if others agree.

[0]
https://github.com/pulp/pulp_packaging/blob/master/ci/docs-builder.py#L75-L78
[1]