[Pulp-dev] docs-builder-2.10-build and docs-builder-2.11-build jenkins jobs

Tanya Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Mon Dec 19 17:45:37 UTC 2016

I agree that it makes sense at least to stop running 2.10-* docs
builders on a regular basis because we do not expect any new 2.10.z release.
As for deletion I can see no harm here as well but then we should
consider deleting builders for 2.8 and 2.9 as well.

Is there any other possible builds which we may need for docs except
nightly, beta, rc and release? I think '-build' or '-testing' works for
me, since it is going to be manual irregular build for testing :)

As discussed on IRC #pulp-dev, let's  talk to Sean about configs and
version naming, so I am not making any PRs in that area till then.

Thanks,
Tanya