[Pulp-dev] PyPI names for Pulp3

Patrick Creech pcreech at redhat.com
Tue Apr 11 12:20:58 UTC 2017

After spending the majority of the day hunting down the fine details of this plan, I'm in agreement
with Michael that it isn't the best option here.  While it seemed interesting on the surface, the
devil is in the details, as they say.  And this just appears to be a little too non-standard for us.

Patrick