[Pulp-dev] Docs Builders and docs.pulpproject.org Migration

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Dec 20 21:42:53 UTC 2017

I got this mostly working today, but I ran into a few small issues with the
restricted commands allowed in the OSCI environments. All of the builders
should still build normally, except for the 2.14-release build which I've
temporarily modified.

I will work on finishing this and completing the migration in the next few
days. I'll send email when things are updated.