[Pulp-dev] RFC process

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 17:31:58 UTC 2017

I think all mentioned options could be used, but we need to have a starting
point. Something that would track a discussion for a long time.
And i lean towards ---> open a story/task (as a starting point).
Having a story/task opened we can always reference it in mail discussion or
etherpad.
Why i prefer to have all/most of the discussion happen on the story/task?
Because i cannot guarantee that i will not miss somehow the email or
etherpad. I actually often find myself trying to dig through dozens of
mails to find the right one. Same with the etherpads :)
Because i receive notifications when someone adds a comment on the
task/story, even after one month or two. This does not happen with
etherpad, and i actually will not see the new comments/ideas until i will
check the pad by myself.
Periodically. From time to time. Remembering the right pad number, and of
course i do not remember it, so i will need to dig into my mails to find it
out.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."