[Pulp-dev] Pulp multinode testing

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 19:11:15 UTC 2017

That could be a nice and simple way to start.

I would also consider 2 machines with all services running on both. This
would ensure that all the services work correctly with multiple instances
running on multiple machines. You may need a simple load-balancer for all
HTTP traffic to ensure you're getting a mix of both machines serving API
requests and content.

Michael